Your tasks at a glance
- Align corporate goals and local priorities to agreed quarterly regional marketing objectives
- Build and execute regional programs including relevant field events and digital marketing strategy (entire marketing mix) to deliver pipeline coverage for the sales organization
- Collaborate internally with other functions of the global marketing team
- Promote advocacy with case studies, speaking opportunities, PR and social media
- Manage the regional budget and research, select and negotiate external vendor services
- Work with approved partners and agencies for content localization and adaptation to ensure brand and editorial consistency, setting the same high standards for planning, execution and deliverables
- Make informed recommendations to the business and lead change to take advantage of opportunities, overcome challenges and deliver return on investments
This is your profile
- 3-5 years of directly relevant, hands-on marketing experience in a B2B technology environment
- Experience in digital programs, social media and/or account based marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful integrated marketing programs
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation and problem solving skills
- Excellent writing/communication skills and experience building content for sales tools and demand generation programmes
- Experience with marketing automation platforms is preferred – e.g. Dynamics Marketing, Hubspot
- Project management capabilities - driving projects from inception to completion
- Working with Senior stakeholders across sales and other business functions
- Experience building consensus with cross-functional teams
- Business fluent language skills in English or Dutch speaker, ideally in addition with one or more of the following languages: English, Dutch, Danish, Swedish·
- German proficiency level of B2 is requiered
80 - 100% Homeoffice
flexible working and overtime compensation
extensive wellbeing for health & fitness
trainings for individual development
teamwork instead of hierarchical thinking
onboarding support by a buddy
We are TIMOCOM
TIMOCOM GmbH, based in Erkrath near Düsseldorf, is one of the most popular IT employers in Germany. With its Smart Logistics System, it supports more than 50,000 customers across Europe in achieving their logistics goals with smart, secure and simple solutions. TIMOCOM is the pioneer and companion in the digitalized future of logistics. More than 500 team players from over 30 nations enrich the fast-growing family business not only in NeanderValley, but also at locations in Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary with their innovative strength, solution expertise and results orientation.
We provide IT innovations for the logistics industry. ,That’s why our marketing team works every day to make our products visible. The team is divided into Design, Video, Communications, Content, Performance and Analytics. #WorkTogether They breathe life into marketing narratives, ensuring they are as dynamic as the industry itself – and they do it in 27 languages. To make that work, our employees listen closely to what our customers, from 46 different countries, have to say. That’s because our customer’s have something that is hard to replicate: authenticity. #FocusCustomers
If you believe that every customer interaction should be as personalised as a wedding invitation, then TIMOCOM is the place for you.
We are the team that moves the entire European logistics industry. We are innovative and always have the customer in mind. We believe in a world without logistical challenges. We know that our employees are the driving force behind this. Every single one counts and makes our culture unique.
We are doers with innovative power.
We are experts in understanding our customers' needs and providing solutions.
We are decision-makers with a focus on results.
We are developers with growth potential.
We are team players with understanding.
We are people who appreciate each other.